Thursday, December 03, 2015 3:30:00 PM
It is important to stay safe online. Please make sure that you follow these top tips:
1. Make sure that you don't give out personal information over the internet.
2. Only make friends with people you are friends with in real life. Remember that people may not be who they say they are online.
3. Make sure you only use the internet for things which are suitable for your age.
4. Talk to an adult if something on the internet makes you feel uncomfortable.
5. Things should be reported to CEOP or the police online if necessary.
You can watch these videos for more top tips and take a look at the CEOP website and the thinkuknow site.